It will be an all-Dublin affair in the Continental Tyres Women's National League Cup after Peamount United and Shelbourne Ladies progressed to the final in style.

Peamount United 3-0 UCD Waves

Defensive errors cost UCD Waves as Peamount United striker Amber showed exactly why Colin Bell has called her up to the Republic of Ireland squad to face Northern Ireland.

Not even five minutes were on the clock before Peamount went ahead. A long ball forward from Megan Lynch was left to bounce by the Waves defence and Barrett raced in to slot the ball home.

Peamount continued to create chances as Lynch once again found Barrett who could loop the ball narrowly wide in the early stages. UCD Waves came back into the contest after the break and really should have drawn themselves level as Aine O'Gorman fired narrowly wide two minutes into the second-half.

Claire Walsh fired narrowly wide from distance with 30 minutes remaining before Chloe Mustaki forced the best out of Naoisha McAloon with a wonderful, powerful strike from 25-yards but the Peamount keeper finger-tipped behind.

Waves pressured but couldn't find a way through and in the final ten minutes, the home side sealed their route to the final. A long ball over the top of the Waves defence found Payne and Barrett finished brilliantly with ten minutes remaining.

In stoppage time, Peamount topped off a great result as Lynch fired another long ball over the top and Barrett beat the keeper to the ball and slid in Jade Reddy to score.

Shelbourne Ladies 5-1 Cork City WFC

Shelbourne Ladies booked their place in the final after a five-star display to defeat Cork City WFC.

Gloria Douglas put Shelbourne ahead, her first goal since returning to the club, as the home side survived a number of Cork chances to go in ahead at the break.

Just after the break, Douglas added a second after Fiona Donnelly's shot rebounded off the crossbar and she claimed the hat-trick after scoring from Siobhan Killeen's cross.

Clare Shine got one back for the away side but Shelbourne pressed home their dominance when Alex Kavanagh was taken down inside the area and she stepped to convert to make it 4-1.

Niamh Walsh added a fifth in the final moments of the game to seal Shels' spot in the League Cup final.